A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Friday, October 07, 2005

The Voice

I hate it when I miss someone. I hate to recall the laughters and tears of yesterdays. I want to live my life today and prepare for my grand tomorrow. Yet, i cannot escape from my past. THe past would still be there for me.

Last night, while i was lying on a couch watching the idiot box, the phone rang. My niece received the call and told me somebody's lookin for me at the other end.
Hmmm, i was a bit lazy to get out of the couch and take the call. Seconds passed, i did get into the phone.

"Can i speak with JayR"

The very first thing that came to mind upon hearing the line with such a soothing voice was borj. Yeah it was his voice. The voice which i was longing to hear this past few days. I miss this friend of mine. He's been into his journey way back home. The last time i saw him was the time we had a short talk at Cheers. The last time he texted me was when he told me he's having a hard time. The last time i texted him, Scott was the one who replied. I texted her mother but the she was in the office that time and Borj wasnt there.

And there you go, last night, everything seem to be in a magic realism that i saw in the teleserye Vietnam Rose, where the fulfillment of a fantasy is in action. Whoa! what a nice feeling it is.

I miss Borj

I miss your company

I miss the laughters we had shared

I miss your i love you's, hugs and kisses

I miss you

In time our path will cross again.

When you have completed your journey back home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home