A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Monday, November 21, 2005

YES I LOVED YOU, but I Chose To keep It Within
Yes losing love is injuring
The past continue its haunting
The heart still in great longing
Life's vision turned into a shattered dreams . . .
Ah, people really believed Im in love
I may deny it that I still have
They saw my eyes are glowing
My actions and words showed my true feelings
Neither did I expect that you'll give an impact in my life
Till i hold you in flesh against strifes
You made my days became more encouraging
You gave me another great reasons for living
Time Only brought us closer
Leaving anything and everything unravelled
Creating yet countless reasons to love the feeling
Living life in its new twist, a new dimension so engaging
Yet, I too, began to be afraid
Coz living without you is life-dead
For I love you more than you think I do
And it will, in my heart, continue to glow
"I love you but it didnt last"
And if it happens you will be saying that
I'll hold back the tears, and in silence screamin'
YES I LOVED YOU, but I CHOSE TO KEPT IT WITHIN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home