A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I Miss . . ..
Have experience sometimes when you are not doing anything, you are just looking at life's ironies , creating fantasies and weaving dreams for tomorrow and yet without you realizing, tears have flowed down to your cheeks?

This is exactly what i am feeling right now. This one boring sunday afternoon. I decided to leave the house and join the techno savvy in the internet world.

And now, here i am writing a piece of my mind, my emotions and everything in between.
I miss Bohol... Yes i miss my hometown where i was born and raised. Lots of memories i left there, I miss my friends there, my family , my relatives. i miss Bohol a lot, i miss the simple life i lived there. whoa!!!! I hope can come home soon again...

I miss schooling. Yes! i love to go to school and enhance my wits. I miss the pressure from school papers, projects and everything that is student stuffs. I miss the four walls of the classrooms, the strict teachers, the boring ones, the lively and beautiful one's whom i idolized.

I miss my girlfriend. Though we are of the same place, its been months since we saw each other. Yes, we dont actually have time for each other. Whatever the outcome for this no-meeting-relationship, that remains to be seen.

I miss my friends.

I miss the wits, the beauty and everything that I can see in Borj. I miss his company. I hope we can get together soon.

Hmmmm, I will miss LR, his gift of gab, his chinito look, his childish acts, i will miss him now that he is destined for cagayan de oro. So long my friend. Till we meet again.

Hay, i miss everyone. I miss happiness. I miss love....

waaaaaaaaaa, whats seem to be happening to me... anyone can tell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home