A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Videoke tears

Ah last Christmas, we had a videoke at home... At first i thought that would be fun, but then the songs just reminded me of someone. Huhuhu.

It all started with the song Tears In Heaven. Whoa! it made my heart bleeds. I made me remember ma mother. Too bad, i cant spend Christmas with her any longer.

Then the song Wherever You will go by the Calling. I sang it! Whoa! tears formed in my eyes. It reminded me of someone who once become part of my life. And worst, the song Say that You Love Me made those tears fall.

Ah christmas tears.


this is your ironicguy singing in tears

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home