A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

And Jayron Again!

You wrote countless letters for him on your blog, and each time i read those love letters i felt jealous over him. I dont know why, maybe because he has taken you away from me or maybe I felt i should be the one you address those letters.

Sweet flowering words all over the body, encompassing every thought and feelings deep within, an innate talent which I adores in you, whoa! what a romantic person you are my friend.

When I asked you whats the real score between you and jayron, you told me, you were just friends for according to you he doesnt want a relationship. I was sittin abacked and was contented with such a simple text message yet the thought that you told me you're now good friends keeps bothering me that somehow the possibility that my place in your elite circle of friends will be taken away by him.

A while ago when i check your blog, i read an entry which up to this moment disturbed my senses yet the same old story it is, somehow a new heat is trying to escape to haze me aflame! And yet, cool as I am, I manage to get rid of the burning flame that is about to burst and is calmly sitting down, wrote an entry in my blog in response to yours.

NOw bri, its been quite a long time since your last message, since we last chatted and last saw each other, silence keeps us a distance away, and the portrait that would be our keepsake has not been materialized as of yet. These instances made me shiver in fear that somehow the relationship that have been established will be put to the realm of forgetfullness.

Your scheduled departure from the Philippines is just a clear manifestation that as you take off your feet from the Philippine ground, all will be cleared up and back to square one. Yet the thought that your promises has been sculpted into my innermost being somehow gives me the assurance that time will come, you will be back in my arms again.

Off to Dubai you are, still the lingering hope of letting you stay, i forbid! For i know you will be goin places after all, and i knew, its your life to spare there and somehow you're being assured of your place in the sun in the foreign land.

and im jealous,

im afraid that ... history will repeat itself as what these individual did

it was kench

and raye

and marinel

then there was Josh

and Gio's gone

now LR followed

and then JC

and ronyl

and soon my reign too will . . .

and so does . . .

Brian

i am afraid to be alone again in the wilderness

and

I cried . . .

Now i have to leave my friends before i get hooked with them
... before they will leave me...
... before they will be gone

and Jayron still...................

again!

this has been you ironicguy realizing loneliness

now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    One word....WoW! How profound your words are! Great work...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home