A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Sunday, May 15, 2005

misunderstood

in response to someone else's blog

I really dont understand it, nor can my senses absorbed from what had transpired in your life, yet i know you are happy now, ill be happy for you then. You have a life to live and you deserve to be happy so whatever your decision may be its you after all who will make your destiny. I know your smart enough to know whats best for you. I hope someday I gonna see a Brian who is much contented and is very successful in life. I may have misunderstood your moves, hopefully i will understand it in the days to come

in defense to my emotional outburst

I cant take what youre trying to show. You made me sit for hours just to make that paper work of yours, yet you were trying to figure out something that is lame if not foolish to be taken into consideration. YOu are reading the lines of the instruction literally without thinking of how such should be made. A college student that you are, should know at least how to give the a detail to make life to what is being asked. You may misunderstood it, you may misunderstood my move, or i may misunderstood you, hopefully, in times, Jell i will be able to prove to you, i was right after all.

in addendum to what has been started

Yes! i was shocked when you came back to life yet my happiness overwhelmed my existece for that very minute you macked me! It only means you never forget me after your long absence! I am happy that you are now safe, i have found the baby LR which i was looking for in my previous blog... i may misunderstood your absence, i hope in the future you can show me how you figure out your life to attained that so called happiness!

in explaining my life's irony

i may live a life less ordinary or should i call it ironic life, i am covered with superficial emotions that has to do with trying to cover up whats within me to be able to live in the norms of the society. Sophisticated it may seem, but take it as part of life's ironies. You may misunderstood every words i spoke as well as with every moves i took, i hope in the future you will learn to accept that it really is my life.


this has been your ironicguy misunderstood

now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home