A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Thursday, May 19, 2005

WALKOUT

Hmmmm , i had obviously a great trouble last night.

Well the night started fine but then it turn the other way around when i have discovered something which made me fool along these days in someone else's eyes. Yes maybe that person has something to prove but then i could not take it for i look really fool with the situation. I did not understand what i felt on that very moment, i wanted to shout, my innermost being seem to have something that is about to burst! an anger, i dont really know what to do.

After the dinner, well, i did pay the meal, then stage my walk out.

Its been days of having a so many crossroads that came my way, and now, i wanted to walk the straight way ahead.

this has been your ironicguy walking out

now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home