A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Monday, July 25, 2005

Cleared

Its over for us jayR
Thank you for everything...

those were the exact words that borj has told me when we chatted last night on MIRC after he learned that i was using another nick without him knowing.

Heres the story

After i hear mass yesterday, i went online to check my mails. I dropped by at the MIRC channel and therev had a fun chat with my friend patrick. He was using another nick so i decided to use another nick too and not the usual registered nick that i have. Someone in the channel was looking for borj, so i decided to mack him and ask why. We chatted and befriended each other. He is Burn, a punk long haired guy. We talk about Borj when he told me that the latter is online at that moment. I never thought him to be online for accordingly he will be at a family affair last night. There i saw his nick and chatted him. He told me we will have an EB together with Burn not knowing that i am his jayR, hehe. After a while, i decided to tell him the real me. And that was it. He was mad! Huh!

Later however, he asked me for a drink and fetch me together with Burn at Net Express Bonifacio. WE headed somewhere in Anda and had a drinking spree. Imagine three different world collide for one spectacular night of camaraderie and beyond. Whew! Borj the skaterboy, Burn the punk and me oh well the corporate man! hahaha,,,

Borj has cleared up something that is going on that has occupied my mind for the past days. And such was an explanation that i gladly accepted. Hmmmmm...

We drank till 4 am .

We had a great night once more.

Were happy together

Were back to what has been started

Weve found a new friend in Burn...

as always

Thank you borj for the night.

Looking forward for this weekend night out that we planned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home