A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Friday, April 22, 2005

AN APOLOGY FOR FRANKLIN

I knew if ever you will be able to drop by at this blog, you will condemned me for naming you again! Anyway you're not the only franklin in the world so nobody would know you here except for robin.

I asked my apologies to you but i think you never accepted it, well i understand your situation on that, but my intentions were pure and was not in any way to expose your identity in the room.

I was working then when i took a peek at the main window and saw your messages there. It was too late to reply for those messages, what came into my mind was to ask for an apology, it so happen that i post your name to be able to let you know the message was for you, only then i realize i still had the option to mack you in private. Anyway its done, and i cant do nothing to bring it back and have my mistake be straighten up.

I guess you never accepted my apology when i sent you message privately. My only consolation was that you replied to my SMS message, though i knew you havent accepted yet my apology at least you have said your piece...

"i was wrong when i thought you deserved my trust! You're aware of the vagueness of the channel I supposed, therefore you should have been prudent then in dropping names!"

Im really sorry dude, and i got your point, i should not have done it , it wasnt my intention to post your name to expose your identity. If it would mean an end to the premature friendship and trust we have, then so be it, i cant do nothing to restore it.

this has been your ironicguy feeling sorry

now signing off


life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home