A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

TRAVELOGUE
My Coming Home to Bohol

WEDNESDAY, April 27, 2005
9:00 pm --- > Aboard Bachelor Express outbound for Butuan, I fall asleep as the bus carried us away from davao. But the cold atmosphere brought about by the bus' aircon shivered me and awakened me through the rest of the travel.

THURSDAY, April 28, 2005
5:15 am --- > Arrived Butuan Bus Terminal
5:30 am --- > Ride a van outbound for Nasipit Pier
6:05 am --- > REached the pier, consumed a Lucky Me La paz batchoy cup noodles to satisfy my hunger. Consumed a pack of a medium size Mr. Chips Barbecue flavored junk food along with a bottle of tropicana orange twister as well as a bottle of flavored Mineral water grapes flavor.

1:20 pm --- > finally aboarding the ship MV Cotabato Princess outbound for Bohol. Deck # A-376
3:00 pm --- > the ship started its voyage, i fall asleep after a rigid texting galore as well as non-stop calls using my sun cellular prepaid sim.
5:00 pm --- > strolled around the ship together with my cousin rhodz and niece sugar. Dropped by at the canteen and consumed a siopao and a pepsi twist in can.
9:15 pm --- > arrived at Jagna Pier. Changed my sim to smart for Bohol except in the city of tagbilaran is a sun dead spot area.
9:45 pm --- > took a bus ride goin home. A 45 minute ride with a PhP 45 peso per head fare of Dory Bus
10:30 pm -- > arrived at my cousins house and took our very late dinner. Had a text brigade with jell till midnight. My tired body then gave up and entered the dreamland.

FRIDAY, April 30 2005
7:15 am --- > woke up early, check my phone with messages from jell from the previous night which i have not replied because i fall asleep.

8:15 am --- > eat my dinner and then went to my lola's ancestral home where i will be staying for the rest of my vacation.

9:00 am --- > reached home! took a bath for my body is cringing for water! hahaha, its alread sticky grrrrrrrrrrrrr...

10:20 am -- > together with my cousins rhods and debbie we went to my grand mother's sister to celebrate with her 86th birthday. A big celebration for her son off from NOrway who came home too.

11:00 --- > LUNCH... lots of foods were there asking for my attention...hahaha... i only eat a stick of pork barbecue, 2pcs of lumpiang shanghai, slices of beefstake (the best ever), and a fried chicken that goes with rice as well as a bottle of coca cola. Though there are still lots of foods to try, my stomach is already full so sorry for the rest of those viands available...hahaha

1:20 --- > Back to my lola's house. On our way we saw Al, a good friend from Cebu whose in for a vacation too. Had a short chat and off we went.

SATURDAY May 1, 2005
9:00 am ---> cousin debbie fetch me for our scheduled party with yet another birthday celebration..hahaha....
2:00 pm ---> after an exhausting partying at my cousins birthday party, we went to Debbie's house and took a rest.
4:00 pm ---> Rhods arrived fresh from the city with a friend. She introduced me to Mr. Ryan G. Tindoy, a hottie 5'10" fair complexion guy.
4:30 pm ---> we hike going up to the ancestral home....hmmmmmmm
5:10 pm ---> i went to my old friend's house talk to him and set a drinking spree for the next day. Ryan then followed me there and we had a drinking spree which resulted to exposing our real talents...haha...singing...we had a videoke till the wee hours. We actually consumed together a case of san miguel beer and to think we havent taken dinner that time yet.
1:30 ---> we went home, Ryan could not go back to the city where he lived for theres no bus at that time already in the province. So he has to sleep at home. Back home i immediately dropped to bed while ryan and rhods eat their dinner. Minutes later Ryan followed me in bed.

MOnday, May 2, 2005
Because of the previous nights drinking session with Ryan, i had a hangover as a result i was logged in bed the entire day. I even ignore my friends who were coming...hahay
7:00 pm --> Ryan's back, according to Rhods he arrived around 3:00 and he was insisting on going back at home so we could meet again and have fun together...yah we did have chemistry and likes each other. hmmmm... instant friendship. As usual, he sleep at home.

Tuesday, May 3, 2005
Its our barrio fiesta.
7:15 am --- > Took a bath, when i finished, there you go ryan is awake, said my morning greeting to him and he asked me why i woke up that early, its because i did attend mass
8:00 am --- > bid farewell to ryan and off i went. He told me i smell too good to be in church..hahaha... when i got back from church, ryan's gone for home. According to his text message, he will be doing his report because its been 4 days since he reported to work his his paper report isnt finish just yet. Well, he is an asset to the company so he dont really worry that much. Mr. Bench is what people call him...hmmmmmmmmmmm

9:00 pm --- > off were ready for disco
9:15 - 2:20 am - > dancing and drinking galore at the disco

Wednesday, May 4, 2005
off to the beach...
12:30 pm --> REach Bohol Beach Club and had our lunch. Had a nice tet-a-tet with my relatives and enjoyed the beach's sand and view of georgeous hunks and babes...
4:00 pm ---> started to swim and enjoyed the water

Thursday, May 5, 2005
10:45 am ---> went to the city to get my ticket
11:30 am ---> arrived at the city. Went to Island City Mall (ICM) the newest mall in Bohol, went to Bench to catch ma friend Ryan. Though its not his lunchbreak yet, he got off to have lunch together.

4:00 pm --- > i had a stroll together with charlene, my classmate way back in elementary.
8:00 pm --- > went to the central district to surf the net together with charlene still. P30 per hour internet rate, huh!
12:00 am ---> arrived home and entered subconscious land

Friday, May 6, 2005
Im off for Davao,
Rhods send me off to the pier at 6:00 , the ship outbound for cagayan started the journey at 7:00. Arrived Cagayan 7:00 oclock in the morning the next day. Board a Rural transit off for davao. Arrived davao at 3:30 pm.

took a rest

prepare for the big night ahead...ahahahha.......hmmmmmmmmm


this is your ironicguy on traveling mode

now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home