A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Friday, July 29, 2005

One Last Goodbye

You told me you dont want to have friction in our relationship. You told me you valued me as your friend.

I thought petty things wont even give a slight friction on us. I thought our friendship is valuable that nothing can destroy it.

But i was wrong

For just a very small thing which if you would try to scrutinize is nothing but a scrap to even put our relationship on a threshold of goodbye.

But what shall i do, ive been hurt for the fact that you dont even said goodbye and leave me in the stillness of the night.

Yes, i may have made a mistake, but if you look at it, it was so shallow to be taken into consideration. but then it has happen, and all i can do is preserve my pride.

that cross sign

that no stares

that no words

that walkout

that no goodbye

Can we consider it as a manifestation of the downfall of the once lovely tandem that has existed in this much hype and much hypocrite world?

if it is,

then allow me to say thank you for everything, somehow you have touch my life and somehow you have given me the smile into my lips. Though twas temporary, i valued it the most

thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home