A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Monday, August 08, 2005

Im in love!!!


I was alone in the wilderness of life, searching for the unending vastness of destination where i could truly find the real meaning of happiness, there you came. Unexpectedly youre presence gave a twist to the already tiresome life it was. You gave a new meaning to my life, you gave a sweet caressing melody to the tune that has become so dull and lousy.

When you came, I feel exactly what i felt before. The same thing that caused me sleepless nights and oh well, the same thing that made me cry. I was reluctant to accept the fact that im fallin in love again. Borj is telling me I have found the right one. But then i resist the feeling, fearing for the hurtings that came along with it. But then love really moves in a mysterious ways. The more i refused the sparkling deep within, the more it beats the rhythm.

Then i took the courage to tell you what i felt. I took the courage to be hurt by rejection or to be elated with acceptance. I was ready to face everything in the name of love. I was ready, all ready to fight for the feelings i have for you.

Three sleepless nights of long telephone conversations keep our world together. Getting to know each other and listening to the echoes of each others heart. Then finally you gave me the sign to pursue my love for you.

I was too happy to know theres the possibility of us establishing a relationship that may be against the norms of the society but too valuable for both of us.

And then last night....

LAst night you gave me that much anticipated answer from your loving lips. That YES! oh i really cant explain how i felt for that very moment you accepted me to become part of your life. You made me complete again. You have put the last piece of the puzzle of this life of mine. You made me whole again. You played the melody of the sweetest music ever heard. OUr hearts speaks the same language of love. Oh yes! i love you baby. I really care for you.

Thank you for loving me. Thank you for accepting me in your life. Thank you for making my life complete.

Thank you, thank you , thank you

I really really love you baby...

I hope we could spell eternity as we continue our travails in this love world. Sometimes, we may encounter trials, i hope our love will bring us to the path where we can be happy as always, and be loved forever.

I love you

I love you

I love you


jayR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home