A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Saturday, September 03, 2005

CLUELESS part2

After such a horrible night of receiving messages from borj which i really dont have any hints on what he wanted to tell me, he called me up on the phone and explain something which in one way or the other shed light to the things he wanted to do with his life. But then, there is still the confusions and questions that linger into my mind till this very moment.

Gusto ko lang sabihin sa iyo yon, Gusto ko na ng katahimikan . . . . Nag.iisip pa lang ako
....mahalin mo na lng sarili mo at buhay mo
takot lang kasi ako sa mangyayari eh. Wala akong matakbuhan. Wag ka mag.isip na tayo ang may problem....


How can understand you borj, when you dont exactly told me the real story behind this drama your portraying right now? And yet you were asking me to make up with Romeo before you depart, how could I, when you yourself didnt bother to listen me when i was asking you to make up with Harry. Yes! I was happy knowing you have finally told Romeo the real score, but then please do respect me on my decision as what i did with your decision before.

Wherever you maybe, wherever life leads us, i hope and i pray that one day, our path will crossed again !

thank you , goodbye

jayR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home