A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Monday, August 15, 2005

BORJ: Reliving heroism


Dont judge the book by its cover.
Oh yes this cliche sometimes make good sense, more often than not, people displayed a persona that is totally opposite from the real person that they are deep inside.
Borj is one such guy whom at first look can get a negative feedback. Well it could be his rugged style and one of its kind fashion statement. But then, it is the borj that i love to be with, the borj that i have learned to make part of my insane life.
He added yet another reasons for me to love him better. When i get to know more of him deep inside, i found a borj oozing with passion for love and care. His innate talents are something to be proud of. His innermost being is something you cannot take for granted. And not to mention his wits that could spell the difference. Seemingly perfect guy in this imperfect world we live in.
This morning, i found something new in him. HIs heroism in the name of friendship. He once told me about him sacrificing his life for his friends, and what he did last night to a common friend of ours gave life to what he has told me. His actions redefined the meaning of friendship. He has proven that true friends indeed will be there through thick and then.
That chinito looking guy, skaterboy, who seem to be a happy go lucky one helped someone to be freed in a situation which is difficult to get out. My heart leaps for joy for im proud for this guy. I am happy for i have gain a friend that i knew will be there for me when i needed him the most. I have been reassured that our friendship will be there to take on the obstacle as we continue our quest in this game of life.
Borj, you know im proud to have someone like you in my life. Im proud of what you did to our friend. Im glad you became part of my life and I wish we could be there as tomorrow unfolds and bring a new sunshine in our search for the true meaning of happiness.
As always, you have added a feather on your cap on what you did. YOu triumphantly established another borj that proved to the world, youre worth every mortal that loved you and cared for you.
Youre a friend
Youre a hero
Youre the borj
that i love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home