A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

SAy Goodbye to ironicjayR ; Bids adieu to jerome_lee

ironicjayR joined the channel
@$#$ sets jerome_lee -o

When destiny brought me here in Davao, i thought i would go nowhere. I hop from one place to another hoping to find my rightful place under the sun. Befriending strangers to find the sense of belonging. Till one day i found myself in a world where i could finally show up and be the me that my human thirst for the true me is looking for. NO pretensions, unmasking the the superficial face that once became my armor to keep from away from the scrutinies of the outside world.

But then such world where i stumbled upon is nothing but a world of pretensions. A world of illusions and deceptions. NOnetheless, i find a little bit of freedom, hence, ironicjayR and jerome_lee was born. Two different people two different aliases signifying one man that tried to go against the current yet failed miserably in his quest for the true happiness.

I meet people. Several people have touched my life and became part of it. Some stayed quite longer, some stayed just to say hello, still others did not even care to notice my existence. Those people help me redefine life, brought back the smiles on my lips, help me thought the meaning of love, help me felt loved and be loved, but those people were also responsible of letting me shed tears of pain. Help me spelled the word CRY.

But then, those experiences with them helped me of what i become today. I continued to live my life in such unrealistic world without me realizing i have become the total opposite of the 'Me' that i have envisioned myself to be. I have learned to hurt people. I have learned to play with others feelings. I have become numb!

until......

@#$#$%% slaps ironicjayr with a bit of a large trout

which brought me back to my senses. How fool am i to be acting the way I did. It was not the real me, i swear. It was just a product of the world that I have indulged myself with, the product of the people who have came into my world.
I am sorry. I never really intend to hurt you. YOu know who you are. i am really sorry.
For now, i will stay away from such unscrupulous world until the day that i will find the old me that people loved. Until i find the way back home.

Till then.

gtg

ironicjayR left the channel
jerome_lee has quit (connection reset by peers)
****disconnected****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home