A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

CLUELESS



While i was watching the famed Pinoy Big Brother , somebody gave a call on my mobile phone. When i checked it...

Missed Call: Borj_jason

Oh well it has been quite a while since we saw each other and even communicate each other may it by SMS messaging or a call from him through the landline phone. Seconds later, i received a text message and its simply asking my whereabouts, whats new with me, inquiring about alan and james and he even tried to crack a joke, which in fairness made me smile. AFterwhich i replied, the next messages i received from him were disturbing.

Some of his text messages were as follows: (some are edited for private reasons)

.....Peace this time, i dont know tomorrow. Thanks for everything. Baka makalimutan ko na sabihin. Wag moko kalimutan ha. Once in urlife may borj ka na nakilala.

Thank u for urso kind to me.Gudbye. bkaa makalimutan ko eh. Bigla ako mawala at least nakapagpaalam. Ingatan mo sarili mo ha. Salamat

Those were some of his messages that kept me awake for the rest of the night. I was bothered really because when i tried to ask him whats going on, his reply was more disturbing message fromt he previous one
"When the seas runs dry. When my heart ceases to beat. And when my cold corpse is laid to rest. But then i will and shall remember you always. My soul will come to sing your name"
Whew!
*****
My dear Borj ,

i really couldnt figure out your drama last night. I am really clueless on whats happening. All i am wishing for is you will be in good hand and you will always be safe. Thank you too for everything. I hope we could meet again.
I love you friend. You will always be a part of me.

I cant do nothing coz you are not telling me anything. Just in case, you know my number, my landline and my email, you can contact me anytime, ill be willing to extend my heart for you.

Again, thank you and see you again whenever our path crossed once more.

I may not understand your move nor your words for now, i hope in the days to come i shall be able to read between the lines.

love lots
jayR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home